- NUMS Voicemail – For users not on a Cisco IP Telephone
- ISDN Phone
- Analog Phone
- Cisco IP telephone
- Cisco Voicemail
There are several telephones available for purchase. To view available phones, click on the options listed below.
The University telephone system enables users to make conference calls with up to three people.For making conference calls with more than three people, you will need a Conference Calling Card.
How To Request A Conference Card
- Complete the "Order Conference/LD Calling Card" form located on the Work Order Request page.
- Be sure to note "Conference Call" under "Type of calling Card".
- Departments may request multiple cards on a single request . The name, office location, and telephone number for each user must be listed on the request.
- Cards are issued to the department for distribution within 15 business days after approval. The Virginia Information Technologies Agency (VITA) will send users account information and instructions on how to use the conference system by email.